The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Berta, A.; Churchill, M. (2014). Eumetopias. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=254998
- Elliott, Henry W. 1897. Our Arctic Province : Alaska and the Seal Islands. New York City, NY : Charles Scribner's Sons. Library of Contemporary Exploration and Adventure; Facing page 354
- Elliott, Henry Wood, 1846-1930. 1898. Seal Islands of Alaska. Washington : Government Printing Office. Seal and Salmon Fisheries and General Resources of Alaska, vol.3; Plate XVI
- Goode, George Brown. 1884. Fisheries and Fishery Industries of the United States: Section I, Natural History of Useful Aquatic Animals, Plates. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office; Plate 13
- M. D. Dailey and B. L. Hill, “A survey of metazoan parasites infesting the California (Zalphus californianus) and the Steller (Eumetopias jubatus) sea lion”, Bulletin of the Southern California Academy of Science, vol. 69, no. 3-4, pp. 126 - 132, 1970.
- Rice, Dale W. 1998. Marine Mammals of the World: Systematics and Distribution. Special Publications of the Society for Marine Mammals, no. 4. ix + 231
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!