The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Arnold, Peter W., and George E. Heinsohn. 1996. Phylogenetic status of the Irrawaddy Dolphin Orcaella brevirostris (Owen in Gray): a cladistic analysis. Memoires of the Queensland Museum, vol. 39, part 2. 141-204
- Beasley, Isabel, Kelly M. Robertson, and Peter Arnold. 2005. Description of a new dolphin, the Australian snubfin dolphin Orcaella heinsohni sp. n. (Cetacea: Delphinidae). Marine Mammal Science, vol. 21, no. 3. 356-400
- Mead, James G., and Robert L. Brownell, Jr. / Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Order Cetacea. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vol. 1. 723-743
- Rice, Dale W. 1998. Marine Mammals of the World: Systematics and Distribution. Special Publications of the Society for Marine Mammals, no. 4. ix + 231
- Stacey, Pam J., and Peter W. Arnold. 1999. Orcaella brevirostris. Mammalian Species, no. 616. 1-8
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!