The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Frère, Céline H., Peter T. Hale, Lindsay Porter, Victor C. Cockcroft, and Merel L. Dalebout. 2008. Phylogenetic analysis of mtDNA sequences suggests revision of humpback dolphin (Sousa spp.) taxonomy is needed. Marine & Freshwater Research, vol. 59, no. 3. 259-268
- Jefferson, Thomas A., and Leszek Karczmarski. 2001. Sousa chinensis. Mammalian Species, no. 655. 1-9
- Mead, James G., and Robert L. Brownell, Jr. / Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Order Cetacea. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vol. 1. 723-743
- P. Hershkovitz. 1966. Catalog of Living Whales. United States National Museum Bulletin 246:1-259
- Rice, Dale W. 1998. Marine Mammals of the World: Systematics and Distribution. Special Publications of the Society for Marine Mammals, no. 4. ix + 231
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and F. Russell Cole. 2000. Common Names of Mammals of the World. xiv + 204
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!