The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Baker, Robert J., Steven R. Hoofer, Calvin A. Porter, and Ronald A. Van Den Bussche. 2003. Diversification among New World Leaf-nosed Bats: an evolutionary hypothesis and classification inferred from digenomic congruence of DNA sequence. Occasional Papers of the Museum of Texas Tech University, no. 230. 1-32
- Gardner, Alfred L., ed. 2008. Mammals of South America, Vol. 1: Marsupials, Xenarthrans, Shrews, and Bats. xx + 669
- Nogueira, Marcelo R., Isaac P. Lima, Adriano L. Peracchi, and Nancy B. Simmons. 2012. New genus and species of nectar-feeding bat from the Atlantic forest of southeastern Brazil (Chiroptera: Phyllostomidae: Glossophaginae). American Museum Novitates, no. 3747. 1-30
- Simmons, Nancy B. / Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Order Chiroptera. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 312-529
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!