Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:596
Specimens with Barcodes:523
Species With Barcodes:4
- G. commissarisi (Gardner, 1962): Commissaris's long-tongued bat - Central and South America
- G. leachii (Gray, 1844): gray long-tongued bat - Mexico, Central America
- G. longirostris (Miller, 1898): Miller's long-tongued bat - Northern South America, Windward Islands
- G. morenoi (Martinez & Villa, 1938): western long-tongued bat - Mexico
- G. soricina (Pallas, 1766): Pallas's long-tongued bat - Central and South America
|This article about a Leaf-nosed bat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!