The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Carlgren O., 1949 . 99. Article:A survey of the Ptychodactiaria, Corallimorpharia and Actiniaria. Pages:1-121. Journal:Kungliga Svenska Vetenskapsakademiens Handlingar. Abbreviation:K. Svenska Vetenskapsakad. Handl. Volume: 1. Number:1. Series:4. Date of publication: 1949. Original literature:Download Adobe PDF file . Original literature (continued):Download Adobe PDF file . http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=31&type=Article
- Fautin D. G., Zelenchuk T., and Raveendran D., 2007 . 190. Article:Genera of orders Actiniaria and Corallimorpharia (Cnidaria, Anthozoa, Hexacorallia), and their type species. Pages:183-244. Journal:Zootaxa. Abbreviation:Zootaxa. Volume: 1668. Date of publication: 21 December, 2007. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=5913&type=Article
- Fautin D.G. (2013). Hexacorals: Hexacorallians of the World (version Jul 2001). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Haddon A. C., 1898 . 463. Article:The Actiniaria of Torres Straits . Pages:393-520. Journal:Scientific Transactions of the Royal Dublin Society. Abbreviation:Sci. Trans. R. Dublin Soc. Volume: 6. Series:2. Date of publication: August, 1898. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=363&type=Article
- Hertwig R. 1882. Die Actinien der Challengerexpedition. Gustav Fischer, Jena
- Hertwig R., 1882 (original description). 80-81, 116.Type species of genus *Amphianthus* by monotypy. Reference type:Book. Book title:Die Actinien der Challenger Expedition. Edited by:None. Total pages:119. Publisher:Gustav Fischer. City:Jena. Date of publication: 1882. Comments:Also published in English as "Report on the Actiniaria dredged by H.M.S. Challenger during the years 1873-1876". The English-language version was translated from the German. Although publications on Challenger materials were to be published in the Challenger series before being published elswere, the evidence supports the German-language version as having appeared first. Related references:YES. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=379&type=Book
- Hertwig R., 1882 . 91, 130; Pl. III fig. 11. Article:Report on the Actiniaria dredged by H.M.S. Challenger during the years 1873-1876. Pages:1-136. Journal:Report on the Scientific Results of the Voyage of the H.M.S. Challenger during the years 1873-76 (Zoology). Abbreviation:Sci. Res. Voy. H.M.S. Challenger. Zool. Volume: 6. Number:1. Date of publication: 1882. Comments:Also published in German as a book Die Actinien der Challenger Expedition. The English-language version was translated from the German. Although publications on Challenger materials were to be published in the Challenger series before being published elswere, the evidence supports the German-language version as having appeared first. Related references:YES. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=380&type=Article
- Riemann-Zürneck K., 1987 . 7--15. Article:*Amphianthus bathybium* Hertwig, 1882 aus der Iberischen Tiefsee. Redeskription der Typusart (Actiniaria: Hormathiidae). Pages:7-15. Journal:Mitteilungen aus dem Hamburgischen Zoologischen Museum und Institut. Abbreviation:Mitt. Hambg. Zool. Mus. Inst. Volume: 84. Date of publication: 1987. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=514&type=Article
- UNESCO-IOC Register of Marine Organisms
- Zelnio K. A., Rodríguez E., and Daly M., 2009 . 565. Article:Hexacorals (Anthozoa: Actiniaria, Zoanthidea) from hydrothermal vents in the south-western Pacific. Pages:547-571. Journal:Marine Biology Research. Abbreviation:Mar. Biol. Res. Volume: 5. DOI:10.1080/17451000902729662. Date of publication: 2009. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=6100&type=Article
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!