The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. CITES. (2007) Consideration of Proposals for Amendment of Appendices I and II, Proposal 21. Fourteenth Meeting of the Conference of the Parties, The Hague. Available at http://www.cites.org/eng/cop/14/prop/index.shtml http://www.cites.org/eng/cop/14/prop/index.shtml
- 2. European Union Habitats Directive (August, 2007) http://ec.europa.eu/environment/nature/nature_conservation/eu_nature_legislation/habitats_directive/index_en.htm http://ec.europa.eu/environment/nature/nature_conservation/eu_nature_legislation/habitats_directive/index_en.htm
- 3. Santangelo, G., Carletti, E., Maggi, E. and Bramanti, L. (2003) Reproduction and population sexual structure of the overexploited Mediterranean red coral Corallium rubrum. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 248: 99 - 108.
- 4. Santangelo, G. and Abbiati, M. (2001) Red coral: conservation and management of an over-exploited Mediterranean species. Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems, 11: 253 - 259.
- 5. Garrabou, J., Perez, T., Sartoretto, S. and Harmelin, J.G. (2001) Mass mortality event in red coral Corallium rubrum populations in the Provence region (France, NW Mediterranean). Marine Ecology Progress Series, 217: 263 - 272.
- 6. SeaWeb (August, 2007) http://www.seaweb.org/programs/coral/pressrelease.php http://www.seaweb.org/programs/coral/pressrelease.php
- Bayer, Frederick M. 1956. Octocorallia. Treatise on Invertebrate Paleontology. Part F: Coelenterata. F166-F231
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!