The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Branson, B. 5/1/96. Snails Without Shells. The World & I, vol. 11: 166.
- Grzimek, B. 1972. Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia. Vol 3. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company.
- Hill, D. 1997. "Banana Slug" (On-line). Accessed 4/14/00 at http://www.naturepark.com/bslug.htm.
- Identification Guide to Land Snails and Slugs of Western Washington. (2004).
- Revision of the giant west coast land slugs of the genus Ariolimax Moerch (Pulmonata: Arionidae). The American Midland Naturalist. 30, 675-717. (1943).
- Murphy, R. 1967. The Larousse Encyclopedia of Animal Life. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company.
- Nichols, D., J. Cooke. 1979. The Oxford Book of Invertebrates. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Turgeon, D. D., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, W. K. Emerson, W. G. Lyons, W. Pratt, et al. 1988. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: mollusks. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 16. vii + 277
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!