The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Arnett, Ross H., Jr. 2000. American Insects - A Handbook of the Insects of America North of Mexico, 2nd Edition. xx + 1003
- Lawrence, J. F., and A. F. Newton, Jr. / Pakaluk, James, and Stanislaw Adam Slipinski, eds. 1995. Families and subfamilies of Coleoptera (with selected genera, notes, references and data on family-group names). Biology, Phylogeny, and Classification of Coleoptera: Papers Celebrating the 80th Birthday of Roy A. Crowson, vol. 2. 779-1006
- Nikitsky, N. B. / Löbl, I., and A. Smetana, eds. 2008. Mycetophagidae. Catalogue of Palaearctic Coleoptera, Volume 5: Tenebrionoidea. 51-55
- Parsons, Carl T. 1975. Revision of Nearctic Mycetophagidae (Coleoptera). The Coleopterists Bulletin, vol. 29, no. 2. 93-108
- Young, Daniel K. / Arnett, Ross H., Jr., M. C. Thomas, P. E. Skelley, and J. H. Frank, eds. 2002. Family 96. Mycetophagidae Leach 1815. American Beetles, vol. 2: Polyphaga: Scarabaeoidea through Curculionoidea. 399-400
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!