Data about <i>Vejdovskya halileimonia</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Vejdovskya halileimonia
- A plane angle unit which is equal to 1/360 of a full rotation or 1.7453310^[-2] rad.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- The geographic latitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are north of the Equator, negative values are south of it. Legal values lie between -90 and 90, inclusive.
- The geographic longitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are east of the Greenwich Meridian, negative values are west of it. Legal values lie between -180 and 180, inclusive.
- A habitat of rolling or flat terrain where grasses predominate. Typically, what is called a meadow has more biodiversity than a grassland as the former contains not only grasses but a significant variety of annual, biennial and perennial plants.
- A liquid or semi-liquid mixture of water and some combination of soil, silt, and clay.
- nature reserve
- A protected area of importance for wildlife, flora, fauna or features of geological or other special interest, which is reserved and managed for conservation and to provide special opportunities for study or research. Nature reserves may be designated by government institutions in some countries, such as the United Kingdom, or by private landowners, such as charities and research institutions, regardless of nationality.
- This organism is known to be present in this location or region
- saline marsh
- A marsh whose water contains a considerable quantity of dissolved salts.
- A naturally occurring granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!