The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Kubodera, T., and K. Tsuchiya, eds. 1993. Catalogue of Specimens of the Class Cephalopoda (Phylum Mollusca) in the National Science Museum, Tokyo
- Paratype: Tsuchiya, K. & Okutani, T. Bull. Nat. Sci. Mus. 16(2): 48.; Tsuchiya, K. & Okutani, T. 1990. Bull. Nat. Sci. Mus. 16(2): 48.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Tsuchiya, K. and T. Okutani. 1990. Abraliopsis pacificus, a new species of the squid family Enoploteuthidae from the northwest Pacific. Bulletin of the National Science Museum, Tokyo, (series A) 16 (2). 47-60
- Young, R. E., L. A. Burgess, C. F. E. Roper, M. J. Sweeney et al. / N. A. Voss et al., eds. 1998. Classification of the Enoploteuthidae, Pyroteuthidae and Ancistrocheiridae. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 239-255
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!