The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Conrad, T. A. 1854. Monograph of the genus Argonauta, Linne, with descriptions of five new species. Journal of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, 2 (2). 331-334
- Holotype: Dall, W. H. 1872. Proc. Calif. Acad. Sci. pg. 2 (preprint).
- Robson, G. C. 1932. A Monograph of the Recent Cephalopoda. Part II. The Octopoda. 359
- Spamer, E. E. and A. E. Bogan. 1992. Catalog of the types of neontological Mollusca of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia. Part 7: Cephalopoda and Scaphopoda. Tryonia, 24. 1-13
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!