The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Harbo, Rick M., 1997. ;Shells and Shellfish of the Pacific Northwest: ; A Field Guide. ;Harbour Publishing, Madeira, BC. Canada. ; ISBN 1-55017-146-1. ;Paperback, 271 pp. ; The front of this book has color photos and briefdescriptions of mollusks and brachiopods found in the northwest. ;The latter part of the book has somewhat more detailed descriptions keyedto the color photos. ; Organized taxonomically. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Harbo+1997
- Morris, Percy A., 1966. ;Pacific Coast Shells. ; Peterson Field Guide. ; 297 pp, paperback. ;Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston. ; ISBN 0-395-08029-0. ; Brief descriptionsand mostly black-and-white photos of hundreds of shells found on the NorthAmerican Pacific coast. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Morris+1966
- Rice, Tom, 1973. ; Marine Shellsof the Pacific Coast. ; Erco, Inc., Tacoma, WA. ; 102 pp. ;This little paperback book contains color photos and descriptions of chitons,shelled gastropods, bivalves, and brachiopods in the Pacific Northwest. ;The map suggests that the coverage is from Alaska to Washington. ;Tom Rice was editor of "Sea and Shore" magazine. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Rice+1973
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- WoRMS (2012). Lottia fenestrata (Reeve, 1855). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=456591 on 2013-03-02