Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
|Specimen Records:||3||Public Records:||2|
|Specimens with Sequences:||3||Public Species:||1|
|Specimens with Barcodes:||2||Public BINs:||1|
|Species With Barcodes:||1|
There are six species of Red-cheeked Squirrels:
- Bornean Mountain Ground Squirrel, Dremomys everetti
- Red-throated Squirrel, Dremomys gularis
- Orange-bellied Himalayan Squirrel, Dremomys lokriah
- Perny's Long-nosed Squirrel, Dremomys pernyi
- Red-hipped Squirrel, Dremomys pyrrhomerus
- Asian Red-cheeked Squirrel, Dremomys rufigenis
- Thorington, R. W. Jr. and R. S. Hoffman. 2005. Family Sciuridae. pp. 754–818 in Mammal Species of the World a Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!