The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Andersen, John J., and Jessica E. Light. 2012. Phylogeography and subspecies revision of the hispid pocket mouse, Chaetodipus hispidus (Rodentia: Heteromyidae). Journal of Mammalogy, vol. 93, no. 4. 1195-1215
- J. Alroy. 2002. Synonymies and reidentifications of North American fossil mammals.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
- Wilson, Don E., and F. Russell Cole. 2000. Common Names of Mammals of the World. xiv + 204