Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:51
Specimens with Barcodes:41
Species With Barcodes:4
Thlaspi is a genus of herbs of temperate regions of the Eurasian continent. They occur in Central and South Europe, South-West Asia and 2 species are endemic to China. The Thlaspi has been proven to be a hyperaccumulator of heavy metals such as zinc and cadmium and therefore may be used in phytoremediation initiatives.
- Thlaspi alliaceum—Roadside Penny-cress
- Thlaspi arcticum—Arctic Penny-cress
- Thlaspi arvense—Field Penny-cress
- Thlaspi caerulescens—Alpine Penny-cress
- Thlaspi californicum—Kneeland Prairie Penny-cress
- Thlaspi cyprium—Cyprus Penny-cress
- Thlaspi fendleri—Fendler's Penny-cress
- Thlaspi idahoense—Idaho Penny-cress
- Thlaspi montanum—Alpine Penny-cress
- Thlaspi parviflorum—Meadow Penny-cress
- Thlaspi perfoliatum—Cotswold Penny-cress
- Thlaspi praecox—Early Penny-cress
- Thlaspi rotundifolium—Round-leaved Penny-cress
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!