The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bologna, Marco A., and John D. Pinto. 2001. Phylogenetic studies of Meloidae (Coleoptera), with emphasis on the evolution of phoresy. Systematic Entomology, vol. 26, no. 1. 33-72
- Hilty, J. Editor. 2013. Insect Visitors of Illinois Wildflowers. World Wide Web electronic publication. illinoiswildflowers.info, version (05/2013)
See: Abbreviations for Insect Activities, Abbreviations for Scientific Observers, References for behavioral observations
- Lawrence, J. F., and A. F. Newton, Jr. / Pakaluk, James, and Stanislaw Adam Slipinski, eds. 1995. Families and subfamilies of Coleoptera (with selected genera, notes, references and data on family-group names). Biology, Phylogeny, and Classification of Coleoptera: Papers Celebrating the 80th Birthday of Roy A. Crowson, vol. 2. 779-1006
- Pinto, J. D., and M. A. Bologna. 1999. The New World genera of Meloidae (Coleoptera): a key and synopsis. Journal of Natural History, vol. 33, no. 4. 569-620
- Pinto, John D., and Marco A. Bologna. 2002. Family 111. Meloidae Gyllenhal 1810. American Beetles, vol. 2: Polyphaga: Scarabaeoidea through Curculionoidea. 522-529
- R. A. Crowson. 1981. The Biology of the Coleoptera. Academic Press, New York
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!