The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cranshaw, W.S. 2007. Snailcase Bagworm. Colorado State University Extension. Retrieved October 11, 2011 from http://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/insect/05580.html
- Davis DR. 1964. Bagworm moths of the Western Hemisphere. U.S. Natl. Mus. Bull. 244:1–233
- Jacobs, S.B. 2003. Snailcase Bagworm Apterona helix (Siebold) Entomological Notes. Department of Entomology. Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences, Cooperative Extension. NP-13. Retrieved October 11, 2011 from http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/snailcase-bagworm
- Rhainds, M., D.R. Davis, and P.W. Price. 2009. Bionomics of Bagworms (Lepidoptera: Psychidae). Annu. Rev. Entomol. 2009. 54:209–26. DOI: 10.1146/annurev.ento.54.110807.090448
- Wheeler Jr., A. G. and E. R. Hoebek, 1988. Apterona helix (Lepidoptera: Psychidae) a palearctic bagworm moth in North America: New distribution records, seasonal history, and host plants. Proc. Entomol. Soc. Wash. 90(1). pp. 20-27.
- Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. 25 June 2011. "Apterona helicoidella”. Retrieved October 10, 2011 from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Apterona_helicoidella&oldid=436220813
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!