The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Flora of North America Editorial Committee, e. 2006. Magnoliophyta: Asteridae, part 8: Asteraceae, part 3. Fl. N. Amer. 21: i–xxii + 1–616.
- Genera Plantarum 2: 542. 1791. (Gen. Pl.)
Hilty, J. Editor. 2015. Insect Visitors of Illinois Wildflowers. World Wide Web electronic publication. illinoiswildflowers.info, version (09/2015)
See: Abbreviations for Insect Activities, Abbreviations for Scientific Observers, References for behavioral observations
- Liatris. Flora of North America. 21, New York: Oxford University Press, Inc. . (2006).
- Commercial Specialty Cut Flower production. Cooperative Extention Service Kansas State University. (1993).
- The Vegetable System. Or, the internal structure and the life of plants; their parts, and nourishment, explained; their classes, orders, genera, and species, ascertained, and described; in a method altogether new: comprehending an artificial index and a natural system. 4: 49. 1762. (Veg. Syst.)
- Transactions of the American Philosophical Society, new series 7: 285. 1840. (Trans. Amer. Philos. Soc., n.s.)
- Turner, B. L. 1997. The Comps of Mexico: A systematic account of the family Asteraceae, vol. 1 -- Eupatorieae. Phytologia Mem. 11: i–iv, 1–272.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!