Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:12
Specimens with Barcodes:11
Species With Barcodes:6
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Abaciscus tristisAH01Bu
Public Records: 0
Specimens with Barcodes: 1
Species With Barcodes: 1
Abaciscus is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae.
- Abaciscus atmala (Swinhoe, 1894)
- Abaciscus costimacula (Wileman, 1912)
- Abaciscus figlina Swinhoe
- Abaciscus intractabilis (Walker, 1864)
- Abaciscus kathmandensis Sato, 1993
- Abaciscus lutosus Holloway, 1993
- Abaciscus paucisignata (Warren, 1899)
- Abaciscus shaneae Holloway, 1993
- Abaciscus stellifera (Warren, 1896)
- Abaciscus tristis Butler, 1889
|This Boarmiini-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!