The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bouchard, P., Y. Bousquet, A. Davies, M. Alonso-Zarazaga, J. Lawrence, C. Lyal, A. Newton, et al. 2011. Family-group names in Coleoptera (Insecta). ZooKeys, issue 88. 1-972
- Collins, M. 2004. Design and nature II: comparing design in nature with science and engineering. Southampton: WIT.
- Crump, M. 2005. Headless Males Make Great Lovers & Other Unusual Natural Histories. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press. 199 p.
- Lawrence, J. F., and A. F. Newton, Jr. / Pakaluk, James, and Stanislaw Adam Slipinski, eds. 1995. Families and subfamilies of Coleoptera (with selected genera, notes, references and data on family-group names). Biology, Phylogeny, and Classification of Coleoptera: Papers Celebrating the 80th Birthday of Roy A. Crowson, vol. 2. 779-1006
- R. A. Crowson. 1981. The Biology of the Coleoptera. Academic Press, New York
- Ren, L; Deng, S; Wang, J; Han, Z. 2004. Design principles of the non-smooth surface of bionic plow moldboard. Journal of Bionics Engineering. 1(1): 9-19.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!