The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Attenborough, D. 1995. The Private Life of Plants: A Natural History of Plant Behavior. London: BBC Books. 320 p.
- Eardley, C. D. 1987. Catalogue of Apoidea (Hymenoptera) in Africa south of the Sahara, Part 1, The genus Xylocopa Latreille (Anthophoridae). Entomology Memoir, No. 70. iii + 20
- The first record of conopid flies (Diptera: Conopidae) and eulophid wasps (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae) as parasitoids and hyperparasitoids associated with carpenter bees (Apidae: Xylocopinae) in Argentina. Journal of Apicultural Research and Bee World. 49(2), 208-211. (2010).
- Michener, Charles D. 2000. The Bees of the World. xiv + 913
- Michener, Charles D. 2007. The Bees of the World, Second Edition. xvi + 953
- Walkeromya plumipes (Philippi) (Diptera: Bombyliidae), a parasitoid associated with carpenter bees (Hymenoptera: Apidae: Xylocopini) in Argentina. Zootaxa. 2935, 41-46. (2011).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!