The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Population biology of the "flying" lizard, Draco volans, on negros Island, Philippines. Natural and Applied Science Bulletin. 20, 335-372. (1967).
- Applegarth, J. S. 1983. Index to the Genera of Reptilia - A Device to Assist Curators. Sauria (Lacertilia and Amphisbaenia), Third Edition. 54
- Boulenger, G. A. 1885. Catalogue of the Lizards in the British Museum (Natural History), vol. 1. 436
- Adaptations for gliding in the lizard Draco. American Museum Novitates. 2283, 1-20. (1967).
- Duab. Drac. Arb. 13. 1768. (Duab. Drac. Arb.)
- Morphological and ecological variation in the flying lizards (genus Draco). Fieldiana Zoology. 18, vi+35 pp.. (1983).
- A taxonomic revision of the flying lizards of the Philippine Islands (Iguania: Agamidae: Draco), with a description of a new species. Herpetological Monographs. 14, 92-145. (2000).
- Phylogenetic systematics of Southeast Asian flying lizards (Iguania: Agamidae: Draco) as inferred from mitochondrial DNA sequence data. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society. 72, 203-229. (2001).
- McGuire, J. A., and R. Dudley, 2011. The biology of gliding in flying lizards (Genus Draco) and their fossil and extant analogs. Integrative and Comparative Biology 51:983-990. Retrieved August 11 2014 from http://ib.berkeley.edu/labs/mcguire/Publications.html
- McGuire, J. A., and R. Dudley. 2005. The cost of living large: Comparative gliding performance in flying lizards (Draco). American Naturalist 166:93-106. Retrieved August 11 2014 from http://ib.berkeley.edu/labs/mcguire/Publications.html
- McGuire, J.A. and Heang, K.B., 2001. Phylogenetic systematics of southeast Asian flying lizards (Iguania: Agamidae: Draco) as inferred from mitochondrial DNA sequence data. Journal of the Linnean Society 72: 203-229. Doi: 10.1006/bijl.2000.0487. Retrieved August 12, 2014 from http://ib.berkeley.edu/labs/mcguire/McGuire.Kiew.BJLS.pdf
- Taxonomy of the genus Draco L. (Agamidae, Lacertilia, Reptilia). Zoologische Verhandelingen. 199, 1-120. (1893).
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!