The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Berg, L.S.0 Freshwater fishes of the U.S.S.R. and adjacent countries. volume 3, 4th edition. Israel Program for Scientific Translations Ltd, Jerusalem. (Russian version published 1949). (Ref. 2058)
- Bilecenoglu, M., Taskavak E., S. Mater and M. Kaya0 Checklist of the marine fishes of Turkey. Zootaxa (113):1-194. (Ref. 57855)
- Bilko, V.P.0 Comparative characteristics of the growth of gobiids (fam. Gobiidae) and Lea phenomena. Vopr. Ikhtiol. 11(4):650-663. (Ref. 58227)
- Bogutskaya, N.G. and A.M. Naseka0 REGIONAL CHECK-LISTS: Kuban River Drainage Area. In Website and Database: "Freshwater Fishes of Russia": A Source of Information on the Current State of the Fauna. Zoological Institute RAS. (Ref. 58296)
- Bogutskaya, N.G.0 Common names of Russian freshwater fishes. Spreadsheet with cyrillic names made available for inclusion in FishBase. Unpublished. (Ref. 45043)
- Deval, M.C.0 Common names of marine fishes of Turkey. Unpublished report. (Ref. 41476)
- Fricke, R., M. Bilecenoglu and H.M. Sari0 Annotated checklist of fish and lamprey species (Gnathostoma and Petromyzontomorphi) of Turkey, including a Red List of threatened and declining species. Stuttgarter Beitr. Naturk. Sea A (706):1-172. (Ref. 58342)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hilton-Taylor, C.0 2000 IUCN red list of threatened species. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK. xviii + 61 p. (with 1 CD-ROM). (Ref. 36508)
- Hureau, J.-C. and T. Monod (eds.)0 Supplement. Check-list of the fishes of the north-eastern Atlantic and of the Mediterranean. p.339-394. In J.-C. Hureau and Th. Monod (eds.) Check-list of the fishes of the north-eastern Atlantic and of the Mediterranean.United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Paris, France. Vols 1-2. 683 p. (Ref. 51024)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Kottelat, M. and J. Freyhof0 Handbook of European freshwater fishes. Publications Kottelat, Cornol and Freyhof, Berlin. 646 pp. (Ref. 59043)
- Kottelat, M.0 European freshwater fishes. Biologia 52, Suppl. 5:1-271. (Ref. 13696)
- Kvach, Y.0 The metazoa parasites of the gobiids in the Dniester Estuary (Black Sea) depending on water salinity. Oceanologica and Hydrobiological Stud. 33(3):47-46. (Ref. 86607)
- Mikhov, S.0 Checklist of fishes of Bulgaria. FishBase checklist modified by Stoyan Mikhov. (Ref. 37297)
- Miller, P.J.0 Gobiidae. p. 1019-1085. In P.J.P. Whitehead, M.-L. Bauchot, J.-C. Hureau, J. Nielsen and E. Tortonese (eds.) Fishes of the North-eastern Atlantic and the Mediterranean. Volume 3. UNESCO, Paris. (Ref. 4696)
- Miller, P.J.0 Gobiidae. p. 483-515. In J.C. Hureau and Th. Monod (eds.) Check-list of the fishes of the north-eastern Atlantic and of the Mediterranean (CLOFNAM). UNESCO, Paris. Vol. 1. (Ref. 4345)
- Neilson, M.E. and C.A. Stepien. 2009. Escape from the Ponto-Caspian: Evolution and biogeography of an endemic goby species flock (Benthophilinae: Gobiidae: Teleostei). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 52(2009):84-102.
- Neilson, M.E. and C.A. Stepien0 Escape from the Ponto-Caspian: Evolution and biogeography of an endemic goby species flock (Benthophilinae: Gobiidae: Teleostei). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 52(2009):84-102. (Ref. 83713)
- Reshetnikov, Y.S., N.G. Bogutskaya, E.D. Vasil'eva, E.A. Dorofeeva, A.M. Naseka, O.A. Popova, K.A. Savvaitova, V.G. Sideleva and L.I. Sokolov0 An annotated check-list of the freshwater fishes of Russia. J. Ichthyol. 37(9):687-736. (Ref. 26334)
- Reshetnikov, Y.S.0 Atlas of Russian freshwater fishes, Vol. 2. Moscow Nauka. (Ref. 50519)
- Salekhova, L.P., N.S. Kostenko, T.A. Bogachick and O.N. Minibaeva0 Composition of ichthyofauna in the region of the Karadag State Reserve (Black Sea). J. Ichthyol. 28(2):16-23. (Ref. 45714)
- Sokolov, L.I. and L.S. Berdicheskii0 Acipenseridae. p. 150-153. In J. Holc
- Svetovidov, A.N.0 Handbook of the fauna of the USSR, fishes of the Black Sea. Izdatel'stvo Nauka, Moscow, 550 p. (Ref. 897)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
- Varjo, M., L. Koli and H. Dahlstr
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!