The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. and M. Adrim0 Coral reef fishes of Indonesia. Zool. Stud. 42(1):1-72. (Ref. 47567)
- Allen, G.R. and M.V. Erdmann0 Reef fishes of the East Indies. Perth, Australia: Universitiy of Hawai'i Press, Volumes I-III. Tropical Reef Research. (Ref. 90102)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the UP Marine Science Institute. Marine Sciece Insititute, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines. (Ref. 43856)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Bailly, N. (2015). Cryptocentrus caeruleomaculatus (Herre, 1933). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=278323
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of January 2004. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in January 2004. (Ref. 50838)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gell, F.R. and M.W. Whittington0 Diversity of fishes in seagrass beds in the Quirimba Archipelago, northern Mozambique. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 53:115-121. (Ref. 41878)
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Herre, A.W.C.T.0 Check list of Philippine fishes. Res. Rep. U.S. Fish Wild. Serv., (20):977 p. (Ref. 280)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Kuiter, R.H. and T. Tonozuka0 Pictorial guide to Indonesian reef fishes. Part 3. Jawfishes - Sunfishes, Opistognathidae - Molidae. Zoonetics, Australia. p. 623-893. (Ref. 48637)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers. 1994. Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p.
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Myers, R.F.0 Micronesian reef fishes: a comprehensive guide to the coral reef fishes of Micronesia, 3rd revised and expanded edition. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 330 p. (Ref. 37816)
- Nakamura, Y., M. Horinouchi, T. Nakai and M. Sano0 Food habits of fishes in a seagrass bed on a fringing coral reef at Iriomote Island, southern Japan. Ichthyol. Res. 50:15-22. (Ref. 51139)
- Nguyen, N.T. and V.Q. Nguyen0 Biodiversity and living resources of the coral reef fishes in Vietnam marine waters. Science and Technology Publishing House, Hanoi. (Ref. 58534)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!