The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- An, Y.R. and S.H. Huh0 Species composition and seasonal variation of fish assemblage in the coastal water off Gadeok-do, Korea. J. Korean Fish. Soc. 35(6):715-722. (Ref. 45592)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Huh, S.H. and Y.R. An0 Species composition and seasonal variation of fish assemblage in the coastal water off Gadeok-do, Korea. J. Korean Fish. Soc. 33(4):288-301. (Ref. 37629)
- Kim, I.S., Y. Choi, C.L. Lee, Y.J. Lee, B.J. Kim and J.H. Kim0 Illustrated book of Korean fishes. Kyo-Hak Pub Co. Seoul. 615p. (in Korean). (Ref. 77001)
- Mecklenburg, C.W. 2003. Family Pholidae Gill 1893 - gunnels. Calif. Acad. Sci. Annotated Checklists of Fishes (9):11.
- Mecklenburg, C.W.0 Family Pholidae Gill 1893 - gunnels. Calif. Acad. Sci. Annotated Checklists of Fishes (9):11. (Ref. 48978)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!