The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2004. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada, draft (2004)
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- A new Gekko from the Babuyan Islands, northern Philippines. Herpetologica. 64, 305-320. (2008).
- Phylogeny of Gekko from the northern Philippines, and description of a new species from Calayan Island. Journal of Herpetology. 43, 620-635. (2009).
- Philippine Lizards of the Family Gekkonidae. 146. Dumaguete City, Philippines: Silliman University Press. (1978).
- Hansen WR; Autumn K. 2005. Evidence for self-cleaning in gecko setae. 102(2): 385-389.
- A new species of Gekko (Squamata: Gekkonidae) from central Luzon Island, Philippines. Zootaxa. 2396, 37-94. (2010).
- R. L. Carroll. 1988. Vertebrate Paleontology and Evolution. W. H. Freeman and Company, New York
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!