Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:39
Specimens with Barcodes:39
Species With Barcodes:2
- Northern beardless tyrannulet, Camptostoma imberbe
- Southern beardless tyrannulet, Camptostoma obsoletum
These are very small passerine birds which breed in the tropical and subtropical Americas from the southernmost USA south to Paraguay, Bolivia, and Argentina. The two species are similar, and were once considered conspecific. However, they overlap without interbreeding in central Costa Rica.
These are species of in light forests, cultivation and gardens with trees. The domed nest is made of plant fibre or leaves with a side entrance.
- ffrench, Richard (1991). A Guide to the Birds of Trinidad and Tobago (2nd edition ed.). Comstock Publishing. ISBN 0-8014-9792-2.
- Hilty, Steven L (2003). Birds of Venezuela. London: Christopher Helm. ISBN 0-7136-6418-5.
- Stiles and Skutch, A guide to the birds of Costa Rica ISBN 0-8014-9600-4
|This article about a tyrant flycatcher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!