Data about <i>Anabarilius alburnops</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Anabarilius alburnops
- aquatic habitat
- A habitat that is in or on water.
- conservation status
- A taxon is Endangered when the best available evidence indicates that it meets any of the criteria A to E for Endangered, and it is therefore considered to be facing a very high risk of extinction in the wild.
- This taxon is still in existence, as opposed to extinct.
- extinction status
- Indicates whether a taxon is extant (living today) or extinct.
- fresh water
- freshwater habitat
- A habitat that is in or on a body of water containing low concentrations of dissolved salts and other total dissolved solids (<0.5 grams dissolved salts per litre).
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- A body of water or other liquid of considerable size contained on a body of land.
- population trend
- An artificial body of water, often contained by a dam, constructed for the purpose of water storage.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!