The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 U. S. GLOBEC - Global ocean ecosystems dynamics, a component of the U. S. Global Change Research Program. Eastern Boundary Current Program-A Science Plan for the California Current, Rep. No. 11, August. (Ref. 9015)
- Bailly, N. (2015). Sebastes atrovirens (Jordan & Gilbert, 1880). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=274772
- Burgess, W.E., H.R. Axelrod and R.E. Hunziker III0 Dr. Burgess's Atlas der Meerwasser Aquarium Fische. Bede Verlag, Kollnburg, Germany. (Ref. 2272)
- Cailliet et al. (2001) Age determination and validation studies of marine fishes: do deep- dwellers live longer?. Exp Gerontol, 36:739-764.
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N., E.S. Herald and H. Hammann. 1983. A field guide to Pacific coast fishes of North America. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, U.S.A. 336 p.
- Eschmeyer, W.N., E.S. Herald and H. Hammann0 A field guide to Pacific coast fishes of North America. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, U.S.A. 336 p. (Ref. 2850)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 PISCES. Eschmeyer's PISCES database as published on the Internet in June 1997, URL: gopher://gopher.calacademy.org:640/7. (Ref. 12965)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hallacher, L.E. and D.A. Roberts0 Differential utilization of space and food by the inshore rockfishes (Scorpaenidae: Sabastes) of Carmel Bay, California. Environ. Biol. Fish. 12(2):91-110. (Ref. 28090)
- Hobson, E.S., W.N. McFarland and J.R. Chess0 Crepuscular and nocturnal activities of Californian nearshore fishes, with consideration of their scotopic visual pigments and the photic environment. Fish. Bull. 79:1-30. (Ref. 2323)
- Hobson, E.S.0 Interannual variation in predation on first-year Sebastes spp. by three northern California predators. Fish. Bull. 99(2):292-302. (Ref. 47245)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Moser, H.G.0 Scorpaenidae: scorpionfishes and rockfishes. p. 733-795. In H.G. Moser (ed.) The early stages of fishes in the California Current Region. California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations (CalCOFI) Atlas No. 33. 1505 p. (Ref. 36715)
- Nelson, J.S., E.J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-P
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Randolph, S. and M. Snyder0 The seafood list: FDA's guide to acceptable market names for seafood sold in interstate commerce. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, USA. pag. var. (Ref. 30426)
- Reilly, P.N., D. Wilson-Vandenberg, R.N. Lea, C. Wilson and M. Sullivan0 Recreational angler's guide to the common nearshore fishes of northern and central California. Calif. Dept. Fish. Game, Marine Resources Leaflet. (Ref. 39277)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 A list of common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (12)1-174. (Ref. 276)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Pub. (20):183 p. (Ref. 3814)
- Robins, Richard C., Reeve M. Bailey, Carl E. Bond, James R. Brooker, Ernest A. Lachner, et al. 1980. A List of Common and Scientific Names of Fishes from the United States and Canada, Fourth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 12. 174
- Robins, Richard C., Reeve M. Bailey, Carl E. Bond, James R. Brooker, Ernest A. Lachner, et al. 1991. Common and Scientific Names of Fishes from the United States and Canada, Fifth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 20. 183
- Shanks, A.L. and G.L. Eckert0 Population persistence of California Current fishes and benthic crustaceans: a marine drift paradox. Ecol. Monogr. 75:505-524. (Ref. 56049)
- Wourms, J.P.0 Reproduction and development of Sebastes in the context of the evolution of piscine viviparity. Environ. Biol. Fish. 30:111-126. (Ref. 34817)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!