The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Arnold, Augusta Foote. 1903. Sea-Beach at Ebb-Tide. New York : Century Co.; Page 279
- Carroll, J., R. Winn. 1989. Species profiles: life histories and environmental requirements of coastal fishes and invertebrates (Pacific Southwest)--brown rock crab, red rock crab, and yellow rock crab.. U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Biological Report, 82(11.117): 1-16.
- Goode, George Brown. 1884. Fisheries and Fishery Industries of the United States: Section I, Natural History of Useful Aquatic Animals, Plates. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office; Plate 263
- Mohler, J., D. Fox, B. Hastie. 1997. Guide to Oregon's Rocky Intertidal Habitat. Newport, OR: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife.
- Spaziani, E., H. Rees, W. Wang, R. Watson. 1989. Evidence that Y-Organs of the crab Cancer antennarius secrete 3-dehydroecdysone. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 66(1989): 17-25.
- Williams, Austin B., Lawrence G. Abele, D. L. Felder, H. H. Hobbs, Jr., R. B. Manning, et al. 1989. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Decapod Crustaceans. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 17. 77