The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Able, K.W.0 Cyprinodontiformes: development. p. 362-368. In American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists. Ontogeny and systematics of fishes, based on an international symposium dedicated to the memory of E.H. Ahlstrom, 15-18 August 1983, La Jolla, California. Spec. Publ. Am. Soc. Ichthyol. Herpetol. (1):1-760. (Ref. 45896)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL). The Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL), Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA. (Ref. 34634)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Arkhipchuk, V.V.0 Chromosome database. Database of Dr. Victor Arkhipchuk. (Ref. 30184)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Fundulus similis (Baird & Girard, 1853). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=276034
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Chen, T.R.0 A comparative chromosome study of twenty killifish species of the genus Fundulus (Teleostei; Cyprinodontidae). Chromosoma 32:436-453. (Ref. 34518)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Christian RR, Luczkovich JJ (1999) Organizing and understanding a winters seagrass foodweb network through effective trophic levels. Ecol Model 117:99124
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of April 2006. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in April 2006. (Ref. 56787)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated internet version of 30 April 2013. Catalog databases of CAS cited in FishBase (website). (Ref. 93382)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 PISCES. Eschmeyer's PISCES database as published on the Internet in June 1997, URL: gopher://gopher.calacademy.org:640/7. (Ref. 12965)
- Foster, N.R.0 Comparative studies on the biology of killifishes (Pisces: Cyprinodontidae). Cornell University, NY. Ph.D. dissertation. (Ref. 45961)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Klinkhardt, M, M. Tesche and H. Greven0 Database of fish chromosomes. Westarp Wissenschaften. (Ref. 34370)
- Martin, R.A. and J.H. Finucane0 Reproduction and ecology of the longnose killifish. Q. J. Fla. Acad. Sci. 31(2):101-111. (Ref. 30876)
- Motta, P.J., K.B. Clifton, P. Hernandez, B.T. Eggold, S.D. Giordano and R. Wilcox0 Feeding relationships among nine species of seagrass fishes of Tampa Bay, Florida. Bull. Mar. Sci. 56(1):185-200. (Ref. 13806)
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Parker, F.R. Jr.0 Reduced metabolic rates in fishes as a result of induced schooling. Trans. Am. Fish. Soc. 102(1):125-131. (Ref. 2561)
- Robins, C.R. and G.C. Ray 1986 A field guide to Atlantic coast fishes of North America. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, U.S.A. 354 p. (Ref. 7251)
- Robins, C.R. and G.C. Ray. 1986. A field guide to Atlantic coast fishes of North America. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, U.S.A. 354 p.
- Robins, C.R. and G.C. Ray0 A field guide to Atlantic coast fishes of North America. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, U.S.A. 354 p. (Ref. 7251)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 A list of common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (12)1-174. (Ref. 276)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Pub. (20):183 p. (Ref. 3814)
- Robins, Richard C., Reeve M. Bailey, Carl E. Bond, James R. Brooker, Ernest A. Lachner, et al. 1980. A List of Common and Scientific Names of Fishes from the United States and Canada, Fourth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 12. 174
- Smith, C.L. 1997 National Audubon Society field guide to tropical marine fishes of the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico, Florida, the Bahamas, and Bermuda. Alfred A. Knopf, Inc., New York. 720 p. (Ref. 26938)
- Smith, C.L.0 National Audubon Society field guide to tropical marine fishes of the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico, Florida, the Bahamas, and Bermuda. Alfred A. Knopf, Inc., New York. 720 p. (Ref. 26938)
- Subrahamanyam, C.B.0 Oxygen consumption of estuarine fish in relation to external tension. Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 67A:129-133. (Ref. 2632)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
- Thurston, R.V. and P.C. Gehrke0 Respiratory oxygen requirements of fishes: description of OXYREF, a data file based on test results reported in the published literature. p. 95-108. In R.C. Russo & R.V. Thurston (eds.) Fish Physiology, Toxicology, and Water Quality Management. Proceedings of an International Symposium, Sacramento, California, USA, September 18-19, 1990. US Environmental Protection Agency EPA/600/R-93/157. (Ref. 2120)
- Vasil'ev, V.P.0 Chromosome numbers in fish-like vertebrates and fish. J. Ichthyol. 20(3):1-38. (Ref. 8973)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!