The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1996. database, NODC Taxonomic Code
- 2004. website, The World of Copepods, 28-Jul-2004
- Cyclops prasinus
- Havens K (1992) Scale and structure in natural food webs. Science 257:11071109
- Jonsson et al. 2005. Food webs, body size, and species abundance in ecological community description. Advances in Ecological Research 36:1-78.
- Martinez ND (1991) Artifacts or attributes? Effects of resolution on the Little Rock Lake food web. Ecol Monogr 61:367392
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Regional: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Apr 2011). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Suárez-Morales, E., and J. W. Reid. 1998. An updated list of the free-living freshwater copepods (Crustacea) of Mexico. The Southwestern Naturalist, vol. 43, no. 2
- Suárez-Morales, E., and J. W. Reid. 1998. An updated list of the free-living freshwater copepods (Crustacea) of Mexico. The Southwestern Naturalist, vol. 43, no. 2. 256-265
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!