Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:89
Specimens with Barcodes:78
Species With Barcodes:5
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Alsophila AH01Ch
Public Records: 0
Specimens with Barcodes: 1
Species With Barcodes: 1
Alsophila is a genus of the moth family Geometridae, subfamily Alsophilinae. The genus is notable because of distinct sexual dimorphism leading to strongly reduced wings in females, so much so that they cannot fly. The moths fly in late autumn or early spring.
- Alsophila aceraria ([Denis & Schiffermüller], 1775)
- Alsophila acroama Inoue, 
- Alsophila aescularia – March Moth ([Denis & Schiffermüller], 1775)
- Alsophila bulawski Beljaev, 1996
- Alsophila foedata Inoue, 1944
- Alsophila inouei Nakajima, 1989
- Alsophila japonensis Warren, 1894
- Alsophila kurentzovi (Viidalepp, 1986)
- Alsophila murinaria Beljaev, 1996
- Alsophila pometaria – Fall Cankerworm Harris, 1841
- Alsophila vladimiri Viidalepp, 1986
- Alsophila yanagitai Nakajima, 1995
- Alsophila zabolne Inoue, 1941
- Viidalepp, Jaan. Checklist of the Geometridae (Lepidoptera) of the former U.S.S.R. Stenstrup, Denmark: Apollo Books, 1998. 11.
|This Alsophilinae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!