The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2004. "The Pelican Post" (On-line). Nature's Calender. Accessed October 28, 2005 at http://www.weeksbay.org/newsletter/Win_2003/Pg6_2.htm.
- Anonymous, 2000. "Georgia Wildlife Web" (On-line). Toads. Accessed October 20, 2005 at http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/gawildlife/amphibians/anura/bufonidae/bquercicus.html.
- Anonymous, 2004. "Virginia Department of Game & Inland Fisheries" (On-line). Virginia Wildlife Information: Bufo Quercicus. Accessed October 20, 2005 at http://www.dgif.state.va.us/wildlife/species/display.asp?id=020063.
- Ashton, R. E., Jr. and Franz, R. (1963). ''Bufo quercicus.'' Catalogue of American Amphibians and Reptiles. American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, 222.1-222.2.
- Behler, J. 1979. The Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Reptiles & Amphibians. New York: Chanticleer Press Inc..
- Crother, Brian I., Jeff Boundy, Frank T. Burbrink, et al. / Moriarty, John J., ed. 2008. Scientific and Standard English Names of Amphibians and Reptiles of North America North of Mexico, With Comments Regarding Confidence in Our Understanding, Sixth Ed. Herpetological Circular No. 37
- Crother, Brian I., Jeff Boundy, Frank T. Burbrink, et al. / Moriarty, John J., ed. 2008. Scientific and Standard English Names of Amphibians and Reptiles of North America North of Mexico, With Comments Regarding Confidence in Our Understanding, Sixth Ed. Herpetological Circular No. 37. 1-84
- Dickerson, M. 1969. The Frog Book: north american toads and frogs, with a study of the habits and life histories of those of the northern states. Canada: General Publishing Company.
- Frost, Darrel R. 2009. database. Amphibian Species of the World: an Online Reference v5.3
- Knapp, W. 06/28/03. "The Frogs & Toads of Georgia" (On-line). Oak Toad- Bufo Quercicus. Accessed October 20, 2005 at http://wwknapp.home.mindspring.com/docs/oak.toad.html.
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Sept 12). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Wright, A. 1932. Life Histories of the Frogs of Okefinokee Swamp, Geeorgia: North American Salientia (Anura) No. 2. United States: Cornell University Press.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!