The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ackery, P. R., Smith, C. R. & Vane-Wright, R. I. (ed.) 1995 Carcasson's African butterflies. Canberra: CSIRO.
- Heath, A. & Pringle, E. L. 2007 Biological observations and a taxonomic review based on morphological characters in the myrmecophilous genus Chrysoritis Butler (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae: Aphnaeini) Metamorphosis 18 (1):
- Heath, A. 1997 A review of African genera of the tribe Aphnaeini (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) Metamorphosis Suppl. 2: 1-60
- Heath, A. 2001New Synonymies and taxonomic notes on the genus Chrysoritis Bultler (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) Metamorphosis 12 (3): 85-98
- Proc. zool. Soc. London, 1897, 848.
- Rand, D. B., Heath, A., Suderman, T. & Pierce, N. E. 2000 Phylogeny and life history evolution of the genus Chrysoritis within the Aphnaeini (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) inferred from mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase I sequences. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 17: 85-96.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!