The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ackery, P. R., Smith, C. R. & Vane-Wright, R. I. (ed.) 1995 Carcasson's African butterflies. Canberra: CSIRO.
- Corbet, A. S., Pendlebury, H. M. & Eliot, J. N. 1992 The butterflies of the Malay Peninsula. Kuala Lumpur: Malayan Nature Society.
- Heath, A. 1997 A review of the African genera of the tribe Aphnaeini (Lepidoptera; Lycaenidae). Metamorphosis, Occasional Supplement 2, 1-60.
- K. svenska VetenskAkad. Handl., 2, no. 4, 45.
- Larsen, T. B. 1991 The butterflies of Kenya and their natural history. Oxford, U. K.: Oxford University Press.
- Larsen, T. B. 2005 Butterflies of West Africa. Stenstrup, Denmark: Apollo Books.
- Vane-Wright, R. I. & de Jong, R. 2003 The butterflies of Sulawesi: annotated checklist for a critical island fauna. Zoologische Verhandelingen 343, 1-267.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!