The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Contributions to the morphology of the group Neritacea of aspidobranch gastropods - Part I. The Neritidae. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London. 810-887. (1908).
- The relative importance of geography and ecology in species diversification: evidence from a tropical marine intertidal snail ( Nerita ). Journal of Biogeography. (2010).
- Molecular phylogenies and historical biogeography of a circumtropical group of gastropods (Genus: Nerita): implications for regional diversity patterns in the marine tropics. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. 48(3), 1067-1086. (2008).
- Systema naturae per regna tria naturae: secundum classes, ordines, genera, species, cum characteribus, differentiis, synonymis, locis. ( , Ed.).1, (1758).
- Syst. Nat., ed. 10, 776.
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!