Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:48
Specimens with Barcodes:36
Species With Barcodes:5
- Symphonia albioculalis Hampson, 1906
- Symphonia leucostictalis Hampson, 1906
- Symphonia marionalis Viette, 1958
- Symphonia multipictalis Hampson, 1896 (from Sri Lanka)
- Symphonia nymphulalis Marion & Viette, 1956 (from Madagascar)
- "global Pyraloidea database". Globiz.pyraloidea.org. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
|This Acentropinae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!