The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Delaplane, K.S., June 26, 2005 The Small Hive Beetle, Aethina tumida:A new beekeeping pest. The University of Georgia - Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources and College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences - Dept. of Entomology Retrieved September 26, 2011 from http://www.bugwood.org/factsheets/small_hive_beetle.html
- Ellis JD, Hepburn HR. 2006. An ecological digest of the small hive beetle (Aethina tumida), a symbiont in honey bee colonies (Apis mellifera). Insectes Sociaux 53: 8-19.
- Ellis, J. D. June 2010. Small hive beetle. University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences. Featured Creatures. Publication number:EENY-474 Retrieved September 26, 2011 from http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/misc/bees/small_hive_beetle.htm
- Elzen PJ, Neumann P. 2004. The biology of the small hive beetle (Aethina tumida, Murray): Gaps in our knowledge of an invasive species. Apidologie 35: 229-247.
- Habeck, Dale H. / Arnett, Ross H., Jr., Michael C. Thomas, Paul E. Skelley, and J. H. Frank, eds. 2002. Family 77. Nitidulidae Latreille 1802. American Beetles, vol. 2: Polyphaga: Scarabaeoidea through Curculionoidea. 311-315
- Hood WM. 2004. The small hive beetle, Aethina tumida: A review. Bee World 85: 51-59.
- Price, Michele B., and Daniel K. Young. 2006. An annotated checklist of Wisconsin sap and short-winged flower beetles (Coleoptera: Nitidulidae, Kateretidae). Insecta Mundi, vol. 20, no. 1-2. 69-84
- Sanford, M.T. 1998. Aethina tumida: a new beehive pest in the western hemisphere. Apis 16(7), University of Florida
- Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. 17 September, 2011. “Small hive beetle”. Retrieved September 26, 2011 from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Small_hive_beetle&oldid=451030070
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!