Data about <i>Varroa destructor</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
||Environments - EOL project|
Relevance to Humans and Ecosystems
|Saint Lucia||Global Invasive Species Listings|
Glossary for Varroa destructor
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- A place where ships may shelter from the weather or are stored.
- Introduced range includes
- Lists jurisdictions in which a given organism has been introduced recently.
- Invasive in
- Information about the jurisdictions where the taxon is considered to be an invasive organism due to its negative impact on human welfare or ecosystems.
- Native range includes
- Lists jurisdictions in which a given organism is a member of the undisturbed fauna or flora.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!