The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- L. Grande. 1982. A revision of the fossil genus †Diplomystus, with comments on the interrelationships of clupeomorph fishes. American Museum Novitates 2728:1-34
- M. E. Vinogradov and E. A. Shushkina, Some development patterns of plankton communities in the upwelling areas of the Pacific Ocean. Mar. Biol. 48:357-366, from p. 359 (1978).
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Opitz S (1996) Trophic interactions in Caribbean coral reefs. ICLARM Tech Rep 43, Manila, Philippines
- Wongratana, T., T. A. Munroe, and M. S. Nizinsk / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Engraulidae: Anchovies. FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1698-1753
- Yodzis P (2000) Diffuse effects in food webs. Ecology 81:261266
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!