The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2004. pre-press, American Fisheries Society Special Publication 31
- Butler, T.H., 1980. ;Shrimps of the Pacific Coast of Canada. ; Bulletin 202, Departmentof Fisheries and Oceans, Ottawa, Canada. ; This 280 page paperbackbook contains detailed taxonomic descriptions, drawings, and some keysof the shrimp found along Canada's Pacific coast. ; An excellent resourcefor a scientist or serious student of shrimp. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Butler+1980
- De Grave, S. (2012). Pandalus eous Makarov, 1935. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=515463 on 2013-03-02
- Jensen, Gregory C., 1995. ;Pacific Coast Crabs and Shrimps. ; Sea Challengers, Monterey, CA. ;87 pp. ; ISBN 0-930118-20-0. ; This paperback contains excellentpictures and brief descriptions of many crabs and shrimp from along thePacific coast. ; Sections are arranged by animal group. ; Includesa short glossary. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Jensen+1995
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Regional: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Apr 2011). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Squires, H. J. 1992. Recognition of Pandalus eous Makarov, 1935, as a Pacific species not a variety of the Atlantic Pandalus borealis Krøyer, 1838 (Decapoda, Caridea). Crustaceana, vol. 63, pt. 3
- Squires, H. J. 1992. Recognition of Pandalus eous Makarov, 1935, as a Pacific species not a variety of the Atlantic Pandalus borealis Krøyer, 1838 (Decapoda, Caridea). Crustaceana, vol. 63, pt. 3. 257-262