The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1996. database, NODC Taxonomic Code
- 2004. pre-press, American Fisheries Society Special Publication 31
- Fransen, C. (2014). Notostomus robustus Smith, 1884. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=107601
- North-West Atlantic Ocean species (NWARMS)
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Regional: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Apr 2011). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Smith, S.I., 1884. Report on the decapod Crustacea of the Albatross dredgings off the East coast of the United States in 1883.— Reports of the United States Fisheries Commission 10: 345-426, Plates 1-10.
- Smith, Sidney J. 1884. Report on the Decapod Crustacea of the Albatross Dredgings off the East Coast of the United States in 1883. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Report of the Commissioner for 1882 (United Sates Commission of Fish and Fisheries); Plate VII, 2
- Williams, Austin B., Lawrence G. Abele, D. L. Felder, H. H. Hobbs, Jr., R. B. Manning, et al. 1989. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Decapod Crustaceans. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 17
- Williams, Austin B., Lawrence G. Abele, D. L. Felder, H. H. Hobbs, Jr., R. B. Manning, et al. 1989. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Decapod Crustaceans. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 17. 77
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!