Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:33
Specimens with Barcodes:22
Species With Barcodes:8
Lubomirskiidae is a family of freshwater sponges.
Genera and species
The family contains four genera and twelve species:
- Baikalospongia Annandale, 1914
- Lubomirskia Dybowsky, 1880
- Rezinkovia Efremova, 2004
- Swartschewskia Makuschok, 1927
- Swartschewskia papyracea (Dybowsky, 1880)
|This poriferan- (or sponge-) related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!