Data about <i>Cicerina tetradactyla</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Cicerina tetradactyla
- A landform consisting of loose rock particles such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles, cobble, or even shell fragments along the shoreline of a body of water.
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- A plane angle unit which is equal to 1/360 of a full rotation or 1.7453310^[-2] rad.
- A long and narrow sea inlet with high steeply sloped walled sides. A fjord is a landform created during a period of glaciation.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- The geographic latitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are north of the Equator, negative values are south of it. Legal values lie between -90 and 90, inclusive.
- The geographic longitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are east of the Greenwich Meridian, negative values are west of it. Legal values lie between -180 and 180, inclusive.
- Meters. A length unit which is equal to the length of the path traveled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second.
- This organism is known to be present in this location or region
- That part of the land in immediate contact with a body of water including the area between high and low water lines.
- water depth
- The depth of seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!