The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ackery PR, Smith CR, Vane-Wright RI. 1995. Carcasson's African butterflies. CSIRO, Canberra, .
- Ackery PR, Smith CR, and Vane-Wright RI eds. 1995. Carcasson's African butterflies. Canberra: CSIRO.
- Larsen, T. B. 2005 Butterflies of West Africa. Stenstrup, Denmark: Apollo Books.
- Shimada T, Kurimoto Y, Kobayashi M. 1995. Phylogenetic relationship of silkmoths inferred from sequence data of the arylphorin gene. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 4, 223-234.
- Wahlberg N, Brower AVZ, and Nylin S. 2005. Phylogenetic relationships of tribes and genera in the subfamily Nymphalinae (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae) based on three gene sequences. Biol. J. Linn. Soc. 86: 227-251.