The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Common, I. F. B. & Waterhouse, D. F. 1981 Butterflies of Australia. East Melbourne: CSIRO Publications.
- Eastwood, R. & Hughes, J. M. 2003 Molecular phylogeny and evolutionary biology of Acrodipsas (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae). Mol. Phylogenet. Evol. 27: 93-102.
- Parsons, M. 1999 The butterflies of Papua New Guinea: their systematics and biology. San Diego: Academic Press.
- Sands, D. P. A. 1980. A new genus Acrodipsas for a group of Lycaenidae (Lepidoptera) previously referred to Pseudodipsas C. & R. Felder, with descriptions of two new species from northern Queensland. J. Aust. Ent. Soc. 18: 251-265.
- Sands, D. P. A., Miller, C. G. & Kerr, J. F. R. 1997. A new species of Acrodipsas Sands (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) from inland New South Wales and Soutern Queensland. Australian J. Entomol. 36: 19-23.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!