The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Canada. Commission of Conservation. Committee on Fisheries, Game and Fur-Bearing Animals. 1916. Conservation of Fish, Birds and Game : Proceedings at a Meeting of the Committee, November 1 and 2, 1915. Toronto, Ontario : Methodist Book and Publishing House; Facing page 146
- Franklin, W.L. 2011. Family Camelidae (Camels). Pp. 206-246. in: Wilson, D.E. & Mittermeier, R.A., eds. Handbook of the Mammals of the World. Volume 2. Hoofed Mammals. Lynx Edicions, Barcelona.
- Honey, J. G., J. A. Harrison, D. R. Prothero, and M. S. Stevens. 1998. Camelidae. Pages 439-462 in: Evolution of Tertiary Mammals of North America Volume 1: Terrestrial Carnivores, Ungulates, and Ungulatelike Mammals. C. M. Janis, K. M. Scott, and L. L. Jacobs, eds. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
- Joeckel, R. M. and J. M. Stavas. 1996. Basicranial anatomy of Syndyoceras cooki (Artiodactyla, Protoceratidae) and the need for a reappraisal of tylopod relationships. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 16(2):320-327.
- Norris, C. A. 1999. The cranium of Bunomeryx (Artiodactyla : Homacodontidae) from the Upper Eocene Uinta deposits of Utah and its implications for tylopod systematics. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 19(4):742-751.
- Norris, C. A. 2000. The cranium of Leptotragulus, a hornless protoceratid (Artiodactyla : Protoceratidae) from the middle Eocene of North America. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 20(2):341-348.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!