Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:13
Specimens with Barcodes:13
Species With Barcodes:1
- Arisarum × aspergillum Dunal - Spain, Algeria, Morocco (A. simorrhinum × A. vulgare)
- Arisarum simorrhinum Durieu - Portugal Spain, Balearic Islands, Algeria, Morocco
- Arisarum proboscideum (L.) Savi - Spain, Italy
- Arisarum vulgare O.Targ.Tozz. - Mediterranean region of northern Africa and southern Europe from Portugal and Morocco to Turkey and Palestine; Caucasus; Canary Islands, Madeira, Azores
- Kew World Checklist of Selected Plant Families
- Govaerts, R. & Frodin, D.G. (2002). World Checklist and Bibliography of Araceae (and Acoraceae): 1-560. The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
- Altervista Flora Italiana, Genere: Arisarum includes European distribution maps
- Bown, Deni (2000). Aroids: Plants of the Arum Family. Timber Press. ISBN 0-88192-485-7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Arisarum.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Arisarum|
|This Araceae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!